Potten EndChurch of England Primary School

Growing, Laughing, Learning, Succeeding together through faith

Reception Applications

You need to apply for a Reception place even if your child has a place in the school’s Nursery. Reception applications must be made through Hertfordshire County Council website at who administer the process. Parents/carers will receive communication from the County Council informing them to begin to look for a school place. Please note that securing a place in Nursery does not, in any way, guarantee or give a better chance of getting a place in Reception. There is one intake into Reception each year although there is a short staggered start at the beginning of the Autumn term to allow children to settle.