We can offer:
- Working with the family to identify, plan and support interventions for any concerns that you highlight a need for support i.e. housing, behaviour, parenting, finances, etc
- We also offer regular surgery appointments for families and school staff offering advice, guidance and signposting
- Parent subject specific Lite Bite Workshops
- Working directly with students highlighted by the school as in need of early low level emotional well-being support i.e anger, anxiety, self-esteem, protective behaviours, etc
- Working with the family to identify and plan support interventions for SEND specific families
- Regular SEND surgery appointments for families and school staff offering advice, guidance and signposting
- SEND support groups for families to come together and support each other
For further information, please ask your school for a leaflet, to book a surgery appointment or request a referral be made to our service.
Our Support Workers are here to help so please don’t let the worries build into problems, contact us before it gets on top of you.
Tel: 01442 401222 Ext 5
The latest ‘DSPL8 Parent/Carer Newsletter: Autumn Term’ & ‘Dacorum Parent/Carers courses and support' newsletters are available to download from our website via the following link: https://dacorumdspl.org.uk/online-resources-for-parents-and-carers